Track your hose—
from cradle to retirement
All-American Hose developed the Hose Record Vault to help customers fully implement fire hose preventative maintenance procedures, with full documentation as required by NFPA 1962.
Easy to access and simple to use, the online vault system serves as the single clearinghouse for all essential hose data to help keep equipment up to service grade—and to ensure firefighters are safe in the field.
- Look up the location and status of a specific length of hose
- Store hose records in one place, with database backup
- Access from any PC or digital device via user-friendly web interface
- Receive hose service testing email reminders
- Barcode capability interface for unique hose identifier
- Hose inventory management to assist in meeting ISO asset tracking
Hose Record Vault